You can view table information same as what we previously have in Dynamics NAV, by running following :
For production environment you can leave it blank and for others e.q sandbox you need to specify the environment name.
It is part of system apps and contain following information :
- Company Name: The name of the company the table belongs to.
- Table Name: The name of the table.
- Table No.: The ID number for the table.
- No. of Records: The number of records in the table.
- Record Size: A value expressing the average size of a record. Calculated as 1024 x Size (KB)/Records.
- Size (KB): How much space the table occupies in the database (in kilobytes).